Quality of Workmanship
Ritossa Furnishers are very proud of their reputation as fine craftsmen.
After all, Ritossa Products always combine
Here are some of the reasons why.
- All Ritossa made frames are triple-dowelled, glued, clamped, reinforcred, screwed and corner-braced.
- Ritossa uses solid timber such as Brazilian Mahogany, Tasmanian Oak, and Select Grade Pine.
- Timber edges are rounded to minimise wear and tear on our furniture..
- Suspension methods are no sag spring seats and back.
- 60mm type 3 extra strong Elastabelt webbing with a 10 year manufacturer's guarantee is used.
- External body surfaces are covered with fibre board then laminated with foam.
- Seat cushions have the finest Dunlop Enduro foam (which has its own conditional lifetime guarantee) and are wrapped in Dacron.
- Back cushions are made from either Stamina or Premium grade foam and also wrapped in Dacron.
- Pattern matching is included at no extra charge.
- Panels on leather designs are either topstitched or twin needle-stitched with reinforced tape.
- All furniture is inspected prior to delivery and wrapped in polyurethane bags to protect against soiling.
- All Ritossa Furnishers manufactured products carry a 10 year structural guarantee